I never craft, today I did! Xmas wreath #wreath #ragwreath #tartan #homemade #craft

Advertisement




I never craft, today I did! Xmas wreath #wreath #ragwreath #tartan #homemade #craft

  • The shops are full of tartan and I have decided that we will make some homemade decorations with winter. I know Erin will be a willingly volunteer and it be something for us to do together. Our first project was making a rag wreath. I have seen these before and always thought they look great. The wreath will also replace the rather sad and tired looking one that we have used for goodness knows how long!

Advertisement



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Christmas Blog © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes